Uniwell SX705 POS Terminal
The Uniwell SX705 has all the features of the SX7005 terminal in a compact, stylish space saving housing.
With a high visibility adjustable 5.7inch liquid crystal display screen, the user friendly screen layout provides operators with easy to find neatly arranged sales information such as clerk ID, bill number, table number, menu level, items sold and running total.
Uninet (Ethernet) data communications with 10Mbps access allows rapid reporting, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other POS terminals in a network.
The SX705 terminal can be linked to a range or remote printers from both Uniwell and other leading manufacturers such as Epson and Citizen.
Flexible system configuration enables the SX705 to be linked to multiple Uniwell terminals providing a cost effective POS solution.
Uniwell SX705 Features
- 165 key fully programmable flat keyboard.
- Over 61,000 item product look up.
- Multiple price levels.
- Floating memory billing for restaurant guest check table tracking.
- Floating clerk interrupt for order entry in bars, cafe / fast food outlets.
- Scrolling display for reviewing bills and making corrections.
- Customer file for fast food home delivery and account charging.
- Inbuilt card reader option for staff sign in,customer entry and loyalty discounts.
- Thermal bill printing or bill print on slip printer.
- Kitchen printing - connect up to 8 printers - with kitchen staff friendly print features.
- Clerk time and attendance.
- 25 payment types.
- Bar code scanning for Bar/Bottle Shop and and Canteen/Take away food outlets.
- Ethernet connection - Connect up to 32 registers on a local area network.
- PC communications standard for reporting and product maintenance.