The Uniwell uBumpScreen is a powerful kitchen display system embedded on a widescreen tablet, making it a great alternative to kitchen printing for fast food, take away and bistro style operations.
Many busy kitchens and bars struggle to maintain control in an environment driven by slips of paper. With the uBumpScreen, these inefficiencies are eliminated. A single touch of the finger allows the operator to view all pending orders as well as review up to 50 recently bumped orders.
The uBumpScreen is an all-in-one solution for your kitchen video needs. The included 15.6 inch tablet is ideal for the workplace, where space is at a premium.
uBumpScreen integrates perfectly with the Uniwell HX series terminals. It is perfect for bars, diners, coffee shops, food trucks, sandwich shops or any place you would use a kitchen printer.
Utilising the same Android technology that is dominating the computer industry, the new uBumpScreen, tablet based Kitchen Display System provides a clean, paperless environment for your restaurant.
All connections to the uBumpScreen are recessed and hidden from view. By utilizing the standard 75mm VESA mounting holes, it is easy to mount to the tablet to the wall or ceiling.
Uniwell uBumpScreen Features
- Installation: Simple wireless installation, tablet features standard VESA mounting points
- Touch screen operation: No bump bar required
- Tablet sizes: Screen sizes from 15.6″ up to 27″ available
- Variable screen layouts: The order screen can be set to display a variety of panel options
- Order scrolling: A simple swipe of your finger will scroll through all orders in the system
- Order recall: Once cleared orders can be re-displayed
- Key items: Key items can be displayed and totalled in a summary panel
- Order time display: Orders that are on screen for longer than a predetermined time will flash to alert operators to the order.