Android Phoenix Hand Held Ordering
HX-1500 can be linked to Android phones with Phoenix, specially developed by Uniwell for hand held orders. No dedicated terminals needed; commonly-available Android phones can serve as ordering platforms for a lower initial investment.
Complete Table Management
Complete table management covering multiple locations and different range of tables. Table status can be known by color e.g., reserved, seated, ordered, bill issued, paid, cleaning, vacant and so on.
Special Promotion Control
A range of multi buy, combos and meal deals can be configured. It is also possible to schedule price changes for special promotions. The HX-1500 also provides detailed pricing reports that show the scale and effect of promotions.
Improved Customer Loyalty
The HX-1500 can be configured to run a simple low cost loyalty system allowing you to provide loyalty cards to customers and offer preferential pricing and discounts. A built-in database keeps track of what customers are ordering and when they last ordered.
Stock Control In Real Time
Many businesses cannot justify the time and resources to manage a fully featured stock control system. The HX-1500 comes as standard with a real-time stock control system that, with minimal effort, will provide accurate stock control for key product lines.
A wide range of detailed reports can provide managers and owners with the information they need to control and drive business forward. The HX-1500 can be configured to automatically send sales data to a remote FTP server or the web reporting service – UniPortal.
- 10.4″ bezel-free and true-flat touch screen display with enhanced waterproof performance
- Graphic LCD Customer Display support
- Touch screen with superior durability
- Remote Access/Remote Maintenance realizes swift solution to the techincal queries/issues.
- Handheld link: HX-1500 can work with Uniwell’s genuine solution, Android handheld software “Phoenix“.
- More Internal Memory enables data save for a longer period.
- User friendly operation with rich GUI (Graphical User Interface): users are well guided through all the operations even without manuals or training.
- Quick access to what you need by categorized groups of PLU’s and Function buttons. Areas of PLU’s, Function buttons, transaction screen, etc. are flexibly configured according to the convenience of users.
- Easy-to-use Table Plan enables drag & drop operation to move, transform and create tables, etc. in sales mode. Table status of subtotal amount, table-opening time/duration and customer name help better table service.
- Built-in stock control: Stock of items is shared between terminals in the network and notifies operators at certain re-ordering level of stock.
- Customer File function: a list of customers with last visit and credit amount information enables speedy pick-up and better customer service.
- Realtime/Multitasking operation with handheld order entry terminals (e.g. Phoenix) & belt printer.
- Barcode scanner interface and scale link for Hospitality and Retail markets
- Meal Deal (Advanced Mix & Match) offers various types of discounts
- Security levels with passwords for sales, report and program.
- Customizable print format for various bills, tickets, reports.
- Loyalty function various types of built-in loyalty features available.
- Timed reports push-up and realtime price change reports can be pushed up to the server at designated interval with a choice to download updated program file if existing on the server.
- Caller ID interface a telephone number of incoming call can be transferred to HX-4500 to prompt an operator to pick up a Customer File or create a new one.
- TCP-IP/Serical Loyalty/Room feature Transaction data can be transferred to a server for loyalty program, or to be merged to room charge at a hotel, via either serial or TCP-IP communication.
- Flexible report periodical report is available with parameter entry for print or display.
- Remote communication FTP comm. enables remote firmware update, preset data modification, and sales report push-up to remote FTP sever for web based sales analysis.
- Highspeed communication Ethernet 100 Mbps access for rapid report/data polling, program update and data transfer between PC, kitchen printers and other ePOS terminals in a network.
- Portable storage devices 3 x USB ports for quick on-site software update, data collection and data backup